How you package your media for shipping is extremely important, otherwise additional damage could be caused affecting the chances of a successfully. By following our shipping recommendations your media should be fully protected from harm and ready for us to efficiently begin the recovery process.
- Your media should only be handled taking anti-static precautions to void causing any electronic damage
- An anti-static bag should be used before wrapping it in bubble wrap.
- We recommend using a box with foam inserts which should be at least double the size of the wrapped media.
- Pages 2 and 3 of the quote form must be completed and included with your media.
- Ensure the box is securely sealed.
- Chose the shipping Label for the appropriate office, which can be downloaded using the link below and printed out, before affixing it securely to the front of the package.
- Your job number should be inserted onto the Shipping Label.
- Please also indicate the level of service you require on the label.
- We also recommend using a courier service or insured delivery.